We have worked on various projects throughout Australia, our current work place is in Canberra. Some of these works can be seen in the following images. Our excellent portfolio can be seen below.
- National Archives of Australia
In 2010 Futureproof Electrical designed, developed and delivered a new lighting control system for the National Archives of Australia. The work involved the design, installation, programming and commissioning of a Clipsal C-Bus system controlling threeexhibition galleries and meeting rooms. Future proof was also responsible for lighting the highly sensitive documents of Australia's federation.
- Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House
In 2008-2009 Futureproof Electrical worked with American museum specialists Ralph Appelbaum Associates and Canadian multimedia company EDM Studio to design, develop and deliver electrical, lighting, data and multimedia infrastructure for the core exhibition galleries for the Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House, a major new Australian national institution.
- Australian War Memorial
Futureproof installed the Clipsal C-Bus lighting control system in the C.E.W. Bean Building to Green Star standard. The work included after-hours and emergency lighting, car park lighting and integration with War Memorial's TAC building management system.
- Powerhouse Museum
Futureproof Electrical ability to trouble shoot existing lighting systems was called on to re-program the C-Bus lighting control in the Powerhouse Museum's main exhibition galleries.
- Canberra Theatre Centre
Futureproof has worked extensively at the Canberra Theatre and Playhouse in all aspects of theatrical lighting and control. In 2011 Futureproof was responsible for rewiring the theatre's lighting system in line with current electrical standards.
- Llewellyn Hall, Australian National University School of Music
Futureproof Electrical installed Clipsal C-Bus lighting control in the School of Music's Llewellyn Hall. Futureproof programmed motion sensors and touch screens, and integrated the C-Bus system with the ANU's TAC building management system.
- Crimtrac, 496 Northbourne Avenue Canberra
- Design, installation and programming of smart lighting for a 1000m2 4 storey building
- Green Star compliant daylight harvesting and workplace motion sensing systems
- Department of Education, Science and Training, 44 Mort Street Braddon
- Update lighting control system from Dynalite to Clipsal C-Bus
- Work conducted after hours to minimise disruption to 2 floors of occupied office space
- Centrelink Headquarters, Tuggeranong
- Installation and programming of Dynalite lighting control systems
- 40,000m2 of office space over 2 linked buildings
- System achieved a 4.5 star Australian Building Greenhouse Rating
- Forde Shopping Centre, Forde,
Complete new build including all power, data, lighting, security, cameras, main board and distribution boards installed, for numerous tenancies and clients.
- Canberra Youth Theatre, Barton
Futureproof Electrical has also conducted upgrades to the Canberra Youth Theatre to bring it on par with Australian Standards. This included the re running of all way lines, creation of bio box with Jands Dimmers and general upgrade of in house electrical.
- ACT Schools/Centres
Conducting of LED fixture and RCD distribution board upgrades across many ACT government schools/institutions - including Lake Tuggeranong College, Erindale College, Campbell High School, Calwell High School, Miles Franklin Primary Schooll, Canberra College (Phillip), Mount Rogers Community Centre (all areas), Narrabundah College to name a few.
- National Press Club, Barton
Design, installation and programming of Cbus system, power, data, lights, AV, ABC broadcasting requirements (including truck box) and bio box creation.Fully interactive Cbus system which the Press Club and the ABC utilize for national broadcasts.
Futureproof prides itself in its innovative lighting, electrical, data and multimedia systems. Our ability to provide services specific to design scope can be seen in our work.